One of the most unattractive things is dry and chapped lips, and the ways to prevent and cure them are not rocket science; want soft and beautiful lips? read through the tips below.
- Places slices of cucumber on your lips, for five minutes to moisturize it.
- Exfoliate with a homemade mix of honey and sugar, and scrub with a toothbrush.
- Avoid licking your lips, as it dries it out even more; saliva contains acids that break down food, but they also irritate your lips.
- Breathe through your nose rather than your mouth.
- Carry a lip balm everywhere you go, pockets and bags.
- Use lipsticks that contain vitamin E and shea butter.
- Stay away from spicy foods and citrus juice if your lips are sore or chapped.
- If your lips are sunburned, use aloe vera.
- Drink a lot of water and stay hydrated.